Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hannah and Josh

Two and a half years ago, I met Hannah. She immediately became one of the closest friends I will ever have. Now, we are roommates and she is engaged to Josh Hutcheson. Ever since I have known Hannah and Josh, they have always had a little bit more chemistry than just friends. So, it wasn't a surprise at all when they started dating a little over a year ago, or when, this past August, he told me he was going to propose to her before the end of the semester. On December 7, he popped the question and she said yes!

Yesterday, I had the incredible opportunity to shoot some picture for them. This was my first time to ever really shoot portraits for anyone, so it's safe to say I was a bit nervous. But, they made it way too easy! I hardly had to pose them at all, I basically just followed them around with a camera and let them interact naturally. When you look at these pictures, you can tell just how in love they are, and man! i can't wait for their wedding in June. It's going to be a fun one!

Here's just a few of my favorites!


















Congratulations Hannah and Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment